Want to do the trails yourself?
Santa Fe Jeep Tours offers trail jeep rentals!
To start your adventure today Click here
Our jeeps are comfortable, new, and off-road ready. Each vehicle comes with:
- Automatic transmissions
- Air conditioning
- Convertible soft tops either up, down, or fully enclosed
- 2″ Suspension lift
- Heavy-duty tires
- Free planning for your sightseeing tours
- Free GPS with preloaded trail maps and points of interest (for more information on what tours or suggested tours are available please visit our Adventure Packages page)
- Driving tips and operating instructions
- Ice chests stocked with ice
- We will drop the jeep off at your door and meet you at your starting destination when the tour is completed.
How it works:
- Trail Jeep rentals require one (1) week prior notice.
- All renters MUST have a valid driver’s license
- All drivers must be 25 years or older
- A credit card in the name of the driver must be provided
- All drivers must bring proof of full coverage automobile insurance
- Any additional drivers need a valid driver’s license and proof of full coverage insurance
- Cash is accepted, but we still need to authorize a valid credit card
Note-Santa Fe Jeep Tours does not sell collision damage coverage or insurance. With most insurance companies in most states, if you carry a “full coverage” auto policy on your own vehicle, it covers you in any vehicle you are driving, including rental cars. This is the collision or comprehensive coverage part of your policy.
You do not need an item on your policy that indicates “rental car coverage” which typically means you have purchased coverage that will pay for your rental car if you wreck your personal vehicle. It is your “collision” or “comprehensive” coverage that covers you as a driver in any vehicle you are operating, including Santa Fe Jeep Tours vehicles.
You may add additional drivers to the rental contract-there is no additional fee. Additional drivers must also present their valid driver’s license.